TheFostarr94

Favourite footballers?

Who is your favourite footballer(s) currently playing? 

Without the obvious MSN and BBC of Barca and Madrid, Mauro Icardi, Moussa Dembele, Dele Alli.

Who is your favourite footballer(s) from the past?

Luis Figo, Henrik Larsson, Roberto Carlos, Thierry Henry.

What's your favourite team of players? 

Leeds United 2001-02 (Smith, Viduka, Mills, Ferdinand, Kewell etc) reason: loved watching them on tv, good squad of players..

Internazionale 2009-2010 champions league winning squad (Sneijder, Milito, Zanetti, Cesar, Eto'o, Cambiasso, Balotelli and of course Mourinho) reason: won everything except one trophy, tactics was always spot on, Sneijder was a joy to watch.

Notts County 2009-10 - (Lee Hughes, Schmeichel, Mike Edwards, Ben Davies, John Thompson) - Reason being Team of heroes that got Notts promoted.

Honourable shout outs to Celtic 2016-17 and Arsenal invincibles. 

So what's everyone else's answers to these questions? 

Edited by TheFostarr94
  • Like 1

It's funny you should ask.

I've just finished writing about my top 10! So that's a little weird and funny timing. My all time favourite player was Dennis Bergkamp - he was just pure class. I used to love watching Match of the Day just to see him and others of course. Yet these days, the bigger players don't really shine like they did in the late 90's. People like Bergkamp, Zola, Ginola etc would turn a game in a second and make something out of nothing.

TBH, I find it hard to watch Match of the Day these days because we miss 'em badly (or at least I do).

• Like 1