Sign in to follow this  
MBSky

"The 100" TV Show

Anyone else watching this show? I just started watching the pilot episode tonight. It looks like an interesting concept but kind of low budget at first. Wondering if it evolves into a solid show? I'll probably give it a few more episodes to see if it can build on the pilot.

What is it @MBSky? Not heard of it before.

I wished they would remake 'Twlight Zone', there's not enough good shows out there.

It's a show set about 150 years into the future. The premise is that the world had a nuclear war and Earth was uninhabitable. Everyone was living on a space station (looks like several 1000). Some of the life support is starting to malfunction, so they have to kill off people to allow others to live longer. Instead of killing off these 100 kids that were in their prison for simple crimes, they sent them to Earth to see if they would survive. At this early point, the kids are acting out and the space station has no communication with them.

It's kind of a cheesy show so far but I've always been a sci-fi fan. It's going the normal route for one of these "stranded" storylines. Their environment is tough to live in, there are natives that are menacing, and the kids are rebels who are discovering themselves as they overcome the odds.

I'm up to about episode 10. Part of me just wants to quit watching it but it is an interesting concept. Since it's already been on the air a couple years, I'm figuring it will get better...I hope!!