SGrayMe

Icky cold season!

The holidays might be fun, but I bet nobody looks forward to how all the close interaction helps with sharing germs!

One of my kids got the cold at the end of last week and the other picked it up with a bad sore throat at the start of this week. I'm hoping my husband and I are successfully resisting instead of just waiting our turn to feel horrible.

How's everyone else fairing? xD

My son got it this week. Wasn't quite to the level of the flu but it was pretty close. Missed a day and half of school. Checked his temperature several times during the day and quickly washed my hands. I've had my fair share of colds, flu, and strep-throat. Doing all I can to avoid it this time around...

Still holding out. Hoping that this winter will be that magical winter of avoiding getting sick. Probably won't be so lucky but one can always hope.

• Like 1